Recuperative Care Site Assistant
Site Assistant is responsible for assisting clients from their arrival at the recuperative care program until their exit with all immediate needs for daily living including meal prepping and serving, setting up client bed areas, and general cleaning of facility. Site Assistants will periodically drive clients to/from appointments scheduled by the Recuperative Care Staff Medical Coordinators.
- Must be able to work independently without constant supervision
- Must be able to take direction and positively respond to corrective criticism
- Fast learner, able to work in high-paced environment and able to work under pressure
- Demonstrated leadership skills and take the initiative in decision making when necessary
- Strong communication skills
- Strive for positive results and ability to remain true to the company’s brand and image
Preferred Experience/ Minimum Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- One year minimum previous employment
- One year Customer Service related experience
- Experience working with the homeless (A plus, but not required)
- Bi-lingual (A plus, but not required)
The following physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential function of this job.
- Ability to operate all equipment necessary to perform the job and to move or lift up to 35 pounds.
- Subject to standing, walking, sitting, bending, reaching, kneeling, pushing, and pulling.